The availability of computers is significant in the lives of many people because they do not use it for personal purposes alone but it also plays an important role to businesses. They make it easier for employees to do their workloads thus saving them time and effort. Unfortunately, you cannot always bring your computer with you because of its size. This is when you have to consider purchasing a laptop. You have to look for the best desktop replacement laptops because these devices can work as efficient as your computers at home. So if ever that you don’t have any idea what to buy, listed below are some of the best laptops that you can use as a replacement for a desktop.
- Performance: Key here is to find a good replacement laptop for a strong processor. You could see it as the CEO of the computer. Even if you are on a budget, don’t cut down on the pennies when you are about pick processor. Here is a good article about the development of processors now and for future.
- Design: Think about it, you will go from a desktop computer, normally not something you show off to other people, but with a laptop you may start to carry it around with you to different places and now you start thinking that design is something relevant to consider. We always preach simlisity in both design and structure. Check this article out, showing how the laptop has changed the recent years in design.
- Screen: As you go from a desktop computer with a separate monitor often ranging between 19-24 inches in size, you will find yourself comfartable with a laptop with bigger screen than normal. Not only because bigger is better, you would like to still have the working area as you where used to. Even if the most laptops today wont go above 17 inches, you still need to keep in mind that screen size and pixels are important here. Important to mention that batter life could be heavily increased based on the size of the screen. Only you know what to have in the end. Write down your prioritize and make a conscious decision based on that. Good luck!
Top 5 Best Desktop Replacement Laptops Reviews
GL752VW has the 6th generation Intel Core i7 quad-core for its processor. It is easy to transfer data because of its SSD. It has an excellent design that has a durable and solid keyboard. You can also perform multitasks because of its 16GB DDR4 RAM making it one of the best desktop replacement laptops. It is easy to upgrade with excellent audio because of its SonicMaster technology and Audiowizard. No need to worry about experiencing lag because it features the GameFirst III technology.
- It has a fast hardware.
- It has an attractive and vivid display.
- It offers more USB ports.
- It has very responsive keys.
- It is not that difficult to use the interface.
- The battery life only lasts for 3 to 5 hours.
- The USB ports are positioned in annoying slots.
- There are times that it works slowly.
- It is huge making it hard for you to fit it n a bag.
2. Alienware AW17R3-4175SLV 17.3-Inch FHD Laptop
Alienware 17 is thin and light making it easier for users to carry it anywhere they go. It has an impressive screen, durable, and[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”370″ identifier=”B015P3SJD6″ locale=”US” src=”https://connectedwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/41tx3kurLEL.jpg” tag=”s04ca7-20″ width=”280″] with a copper heat sink that works in cooling the device. It provides an impressive audio that adds up to a wonderful gaming experience. It also plays video smoothly with its Killer Wireless 802.11ac WiFi and Killer Gigabit Ethernet. No wonder why it is one of the Best Desktop Replacement Laptops in the market these days.
- It has responsive touchpad and keyboard.
- It has an aesthetic look.
- Low temperature will be maintained with its copper heat sink.
- It boots up and loads fast.
- It provides quality sound and display.
- The laptop is heavy and large.
- It sometimes crashes.
- The wireless connection is sometimes disconnected.
- It gets hot when playing games.
- The battery life is not that long.
- It doesn’t have a CD/DVD drive.
Lenovo Z70 is a 17.3-inch laptop that has a powerful Intel processor. It can also provide excellent sound powered by Dolby audio. You can control the clarity and the volume of the sound for an improved gaming experience. It works accurately with its responsive touchpad and keyboard.
- It has a fast processor.
- It has a smooth and sleek design.
- It provides a large display with an excellent graphic card.
- It allows users to storage lots of files.
- The keyboard and touchpad work well.
- It doesn’t have a backlit screen.
- It is bulky and thick.
- It has a low battery life.
- It crashes when you upgrade the driver.
MSI GE72 Apache Pro-003 is powered by the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor that process data with ease and also to improve gaming performance. With GeForce® GTX™ 960M, the laptop can provide a smooth gaming experience in high definition. It allows you to transfer files faster with its USB 3.1 Gen2. It can alleviate the heat of the CPU and GPU because it features a Cooler Boost 3 technology.
- It works fast even when playing modern games.
- You can easily connect other devices because of having plenty of ports.
- You can easily turn on the fans on its maximum speed by pressing a button.
- Maintains coolness even when used for multitasks.
- It has a stunning graphics and sound.
- It has a poor battery life.
- You have to update the drivers.
- It is a fingerprint/oil magnet.
- It has a small SSD.
HP Pavilion 17 is a 17.3-inch laptop that can provide a clear picture because it features BrightView technology. You can do multitasking because of its 4GB system memory that allows you to store your files in its 1TB hard drive. It has dual speakers so you can clearly hear the audio perfect when playing games. You can connect your accessories and other devices in its USB ports if ever that you wanted to transfer files with a media reader for photo transfer. This is absolutely one of the best choices you have when searching for the best desktop replacement laptops.
- It is slim and lightweight despite having a large screen.
- It is easy to set up.
- It has sufficient storage space for your files.
- It is easy to transfer files and also has its media reader.
- It is quite difficult to upgrade the RAM because it doesn’t have an access panel.
- There are times that the laptop runs slowly.
There are indeed plenty of laptops available in the market these days because of the increasing demand. By purchasing one of the Best Desktop Replacement Laptops, no need for you to think of bringing your computer with you. You can work anywhere and play games anytime because these laptops are capable of handling multiple tasks.