With the continuous innovation of technology, more and more devices are being presented in the market. No wonder why you have plenty of options to choose from when looking for a laptop. In order to narrow down your choices, you have to identify where you will use the laptop because they differ with their features. If you are a graphic designer, and want to find the best laptop for graphic design, it is important that you are aware of the factors that can help you come up with great results without experiencing any difficulty in creating your graphic design. You will require a high-performance laptop that you can easily bring with you anywhere you go.
Best Laptop for Graphic Design Comparison Chart[wp-compear id=”620″]
What’s New with Laptops for Graphic Design?
As time passes by, more and more features are being added to laptops so that users can do their works faster and efficient. You will notice that laptops today are slimmer and lightweight compared before making them extra portable. If you want to come up with the best laptop for graphic design then listed below are just some of the factors that you have to consider before you purchase one.
- Graphic Card
- Screen Size
- Quality of the Picture
5 Best Laptop for Graphic Design Reviews
[easyazon_link identifier=”B010SBB27U” locale=”US” tag=”s04ca7-20″]1. Toshiba Satellite Fusion 15 L55W-C5259[/easyazon_link]
Satellite Fusion 15 is definitely a versatile 15.6-inch laptop that can be used as a tablet and a laptop. You can[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”449″ identifier=”B010SBB27U” locale=”US” src=”http://connectedwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/41j5n0EtuTL.jpg” tag=”s04ca7-20″ width=”500″] simply rotate the device in a 360 degrees precision and used it comfortably according to what viewing position you want. It has Windows 10 as an operating system that features Microsoft Edge and Cortana making it easier for you to handle your works. With its Intel Core i5 processor, it allows you to run numbers of application and save lots of files in its 128GB hard drive and 8GB RAM. It has a touchscreen display and a LED backlit keyboard so you can design and type your work with ease. You can also connect your devices in its USB 2.0 Ports and 3.0 Ports.
- It is a dual function device because it can be used as a tablet and a laptop.
- It has an appealing design with its LEAD backlit frameless keyboard and IPS touchscreen.
- It provides convenience because users can run multiple applications and save as many files as they want.
- It can be connected to different devices with its USB ports
- It is light weight so you will not find it difficult to carry anywhere you go.
- It can be very hard for users to replace the hard drive once it fails because it is not exposed to the outside.
- Its touchscreen display sometimes doesn’t work right.
- It doesn’t have Ethernet port.
- There are times that the device stops working when more than 2 applications are open.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00UGEBB94″ locale=”US” tag=”s04ca7-20″]2. Apple MacBook Air MJVE2LL/A[/easyazon_link]
When it comes to computers, Apple will always be a great buddy for graphics designers because of its versatility[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”287″ identifier=”B00UGEBB94″ locale=”US” src=”http://connectedwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/51SNX0afDML.jpg” tag=”s04ca7-20″ width=”500″] and simplicity. Apple MacBook Air is suitable for those who often travel because this 13.3-inch laptop has a slim design and lightweight. It has a fast and responsive SSD with 128GB space making it easier for you to save your files. It can also reduce energy consumption because of its fifth generation Intel processors.
- The battery life lasts longer.
- The laptop is made portable because of its slim and lightweight design.
- It has a sufficient storage system.
- It works fast and responds quickly.
- It can be difficult to access wifi connection.
- It does not have a retina display.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B015PYYO0C” locale=”US” tag=”s04ca7-20″]3. Dell XPS9350-5340SLV QHD Touchscreen Windows 10[/easyazon_link]
When looking for the Best Laptop for Graphic Design, then Dell XPS9350-5340SLV QHD can be a good[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”500″ identifier=”B015PYYO0C” locale=”US” src=”http://connectedwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/412Bt2BscAjL.jpg” tag=”s04ca7-20″ width=”500″] option. It is small and lightweight thus making it easier for the users to carry it everywhere. Knowing that screen is one of the factors that graphic designers look for, this laptop is a great option because it has a large screen. It is also an advantage for graphics designers that the device makes use of UltraSharp QHD+ technology for the clarity and sharpness of the screen and also to support a pixel resolution of 3200×1800.
- The laptop is ultraportable.
- It has a wider screen perfect for graphic designers.
- The battery life can stand up to 11 hours.
- It is touch-friendly that allows you to use applications, OS, and Adobe software with ease.
- It is a very fragile laptop that will easily get damaged once you drop it.
- The keyboard often gets stuck.
- The touchpad doesn’t work well.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B014VHVZFQ” locale=”US” tag=”s04ca7-20″]4. ASUS Zenbook UX303UB[/easyazon_link]
ASUS Zenbook UX303UB can be considered as the best laptop for graphic design because of its high[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”500″ identifier=”B014VHVZFQ” locale=”US” src=”http://connectedwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/412BKe3rTWGL.jpg” tag=”s04ca7-20″ width=”477″] resolution QHD touchscreen. It also has the newest NVidia graphic cards and the 6th generation i7 skylake processor. It can offer a faster wireless connection with the latest 802.11ac. You can boost 25% of its battery life with its Super Hybrid Engine II technology.
- It has an accurate and very responsive touchscreen.
- It works fast especially the SSD drive.
- It has a lightweight and sleek design.
- The battery life can last up to 6 hours.
- It provides a high-resolution touchscreen.
- It is sometimes hard to press the keyboard.
- Users experience touchscreen issues.
- Most of the programs can hardly handle its high resolution.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B018VJXAEO” locale=”US” tag=”s04ca7-20″]5. HP Pavilion 6th Gen Skylake with FHD IPS Touchscreen[/easyazon_link]
HP Pavilion is a 15.6-inch laptop that has makes use of Core i7-6700HQ processor. Users can expect excellent[easyazon_image align=”right” height=”375″ identifier=”B018VJXAEO” locale=”US” src=”http://connectedwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/51ZqKiaeNML.jpg” tag=”s04ca7-20″ width=”500″] graphics especially those who are working on animations. Users can also experience quality audio with its BO play audio. It also has a multi-format digital media card reader and Windows 10 operating system.
- It has an expandable memory that allows you to save more files.
- Its media card reader support different memory formats.
- It has a very responsive touchscreen.
- It has a highly reflective display.
- The driver constantly crashes while the screen freezes once you have updated Windows 10.
- There are times that the applications will take longer to load.
- The trackpad is sometimes hard to control.
Searching for the best laptop for graphic design will not be to difficult as long as you are already aware of the things that you should look for. It doesn’t mean that you have to go for an expensive laptop instead you have to focus on the specs because this will affect on how you will do your work. You also have to read reviews online before you make a purchase and as much as possible go for a trusted brand.